As if this month's $99 Starter Kit Special isn't enough incentive to join my team and save tons of money on your hobby, here's ANOTHER great reason to sign up:
Every month Stampin' Up! sends us demonstrators a great little magazine called "Stampin' Success" - chock full of projects, ideas, contests and incentives to "Inspire, Create & Share" (that's our new tagline - I like it!)
The cover of May's issue features a easy 8x8 scrapbook page and a cute box full of flowers - all made with Stampin' Up!'s "2 Sweet" Simply Scrappin' Kit (page 165, $23.95, item #113943). I've included the directions to the box at the end of this email & I'll upload the scrapbook page tomorrow.
Imagine getting this magazine delivered to your door each month, PLUS having access to the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Website where six new cards are uploaded EVERY DAY for us to try out at home ... and there are lots more perks to being your very own demonstrator & part of my team, too ... call me for more info quick before the Starter Kit Special ends May 31!
Paper: 2 Sweet Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories & Tools:Kiwi Kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon; Button Latte; Stampin' Dimensionals; Sticky Strip; Scallop Edge punch; 1-3/4" Circle punch; Crochet thread; Wire
1. Cut box from Pale Plum textured card stock using PATTERN (just email me if you want a PDF copy of this pattern)
2. Scallop top edge of box using Scallop Edge punch, and assemble box.
3. Wrap wide Basic Gray self-adhesive strip around box.
4. Tie Kiwi Kiss 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon around box.
5. Punch circle from Elegant Eggplant textured card stock using 1-3/4#" Circle punch. Adhere thinking of you self-adhesive circle to center of card stock circle using Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere to box.
6. Create flowers by layering self-adhesive die cut pieces, popping up the flower centers using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Thread crochet thread through holes of Whisper White button, and adhere button to center of one flower.
8. Adhere flowers to wire stems, using Sticky Strip to secure flowers to wire. Do not peel second piece of backing from Sticky Strip. Tuck flowers inside box.