I promised in yesterday's post that I'd share the scrapbook page featured on this month's Stampin' Up! magazine for demonstrators called "Stampin' Success" ... be sure to read yesterday's post to find out how you can get your very own copy of this inspiring magazine!
Paper: Whisper White textured card stock (5-1/4" x 1-5/8"); 2 Sweet Simply Scrappin' Kit
Accessories & Tools: Button Bouquet; Stampin' Dimensionals; Crochet thread
- Adhere Designer Series paper (2-1/8" x 8") to Elegant Eggplant textured page. Adhere Kiwi Kiss self-adhesive strip to page, flush with edge of Designer Series paper. Adhere thin Basic Gray self-adhesive strip along right edge of Designer Series paper.
- Print journaling on Whisper White textured card stock. Adhere to page. Adhere Kiwi Kiss self-adhesive heart to page.
- Fold Kiwi Kiss self-adhesive tab over top edge of photo. Adhere self-adhesive greeting to tab. Adhere self-adhesive flower to tab using Stampin' Dimensionals. Adhere photo to page.
- Layer circle, arrow, row-of-stars, and star self-adhesive die cuts using Stampin' Dimensionals between circle/arrow and arrow/star layers. Adhere to page.
- Layer flower self-adhesive die cuts. Thread crochet thread through holes in Kiwi Kiss button, and adhere button to center of layered flower. Adhere to page.
- Layer star and two sizes of heart self-adhesive die cuts. Adhere to page using Stampin' Dimensionals.