Lots of activity in my Stampin' studio these days; just popping in to catch you all up ...
1) Had a great Mystery Hostess workshop last night .. the numbers were small, but the response was overwhelming! A shout out to Lisa and Teresa; loved our time together and I can't wait to stamp with you again!!
2) Just finishing up ten Birthday Party Craft Kits to give to Lynda tonight for her daughter's party next Saturday .. wish I could be there in person to stamp with the girls, but these projects should make them happy!
3) Girls Night Out tonight ... and my complimentary copy of Stampin' Up!'s new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue just arrived about 2 hrs ago (I still haven't managed to get through the whole book yet, lol). Now don't stampede to my front door to see a glimpse - you might scare off my UPS man, who's bringing my pre-order of goodies from the new catalogue sometime today!!!!!
4) Looking forward to "Mom & Me" class with Leigh-Ann and Ben tomorrow - shhh, don't tell Daddy that we're making his Fathers' Day gift and a card. I've added a second Mom & Me for Fathers' Day on Wednesday June 16th - let me know if you and the kids want to come!
5) Sunday will truly need to be a day of rest, 'cause it's non-stop stamping action next week too - right up til the minute we leave for a camping trip/family reunion/Fathers Day celebration with hubby's family.