I LOVE embellishments ... on my cards, on my scrapbook pages, on the wall, on my water bottle, heck, on anything that will hold still long enough for me to attach some brads or buttons or ribbon or rhinestones or pearls, oh yeah!
Embellishments is the first section I turn to whenever I get my hands on a new catalogue from Stampin' Up! - and my first order reflects my passion, too....
Look what I got in this week's delivery from the brown UPS truck:
* Rhinestones (150, self-adhesive, 3 sizes) #119246 $6.50
* Vintage Trinkets (48 tiny buttons & safety pins) #118764 $7.50
* Antique Brads ( 20 brads; 4 ea. of 5 designs) #117272 $7.50
* Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim (5 yd) #118480 $9.50
* Brights Designer Buttons (72 buttons; 4 ea of 3 designs in 6 colors) #119747 $10.95
Aren't they just yummy? My heart beats faster just looking at this picture, lol!
Unfortunately, I don't have time to play with them for the next two weeks ... isn't that sad?
To get your own fabulous new embellishments, check out Stampin' Up!'s 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue online through my SHOP NOW feature - you can even place an order while you're browsing! Just be sure my name is at the top of the screen when you are in the store - that way you get the "preferred pricing"!