I had such a wonderful time this past weekend at the Stampin' Up! Regional event - so many hugs and smiles and laughs and ah-ha moments when we saw the amazing demonstrations onstage and the gorgeous sample boards and over-the-top swaps and ... well, I think you get the idea <grin>
Cyber-hugs and my heartfelt thanks go out today to ...
- Cathy, for driving me to and from Hamilton .. and putting up with my poor sense of direction!
- Eva-Marie, who risked sharing a room with someone she'd never met in person before Friday!
- Heather A, for organizing our lunch-time swap and the evening dinner reservation for 20+ demonstrators; you really added some great memories to our experience!
- Heather S, for holding a Friday night extravaganza that made me laugh, break a stampin' sweat, ooh and aah ... and still left me wanting another chance to do it all again!
- all the Artful*Inkers who came to Regionals and humoured me by wearing the matching t-shirts!
And yes, that IS the founder of Stampin' Up!, Shelli Gardner posing with my team ... she is such a nice person to chat with; really down-to-earth, kwim?
Now, for some stamping .... here are the cards I got to make at Friday night's Shoebox Swap (we could only make five; but I sure wish I could have stayed up all night and made all of the 30+ projects!!)
I DO know that the 3 oak leaf card was designed by my Fergus friend, Joanne McTavish. Maybe some of you out there can identify the others - leave me a comment if you can, 'cause I always try to give people credit for their work!
Tomorrow, I'll show you some of the Make & Take projects we did!