Hello! Did you miss me?
We're just back from an impromtu camping trip and family reunion (I do love having a flexible job so when hubby says, "Let's go" I can do a quick shuffle and follow him out the door, lol!). I organized some "Baby Triathalon" games at the reunion so that my little grandbaby would be able to participate this year <wink> and it was hilarious to see the adults on "Team Norah" trying to get her to make faces, build a tower out of sponges, and play baby soccer (picture Daddy holding her under her arms and swinging her body & feet at the ball .. it was a hoot!)
But now it's time to get back to work (or play, as hubby insists) ...
So what's up with today's title?
If you've been around me & Stampin' Up! for any length of time, you already know why I LOVE this time of year ... it's NEW CATALOGUE TIME!!!
At the end of June, I get to purge my stampin' space of all the lovelies that Stampin' Up! is retiring ... AND I've been given a demonstrator's sneak peek at the new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalogue ... I even got to pre-order some of the amazing new stuff that will be filling the new catty's pages! (I love my job - I mean PLAY .. hubby's right, lol).
So, what about you ... when can you get your hands on all of these goodies?
Well, for starters, if you pre-ordered your new catalogue through me last month ... they're here, so come and get 'em!!
If you want a catalogue and didn't pre-order ... you'll just have to attend my NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH on Saturday, July 9th, from 10 am to 1 pm! Yep, the big white tent sale is NOT on Canada Day this year, and actually you won't even see the white tent this year ... but everything else about this annual extravaganza will be in place:
- the first thing you see when you arrive at my house will be tables and tables of retired Stampin' Up! product: stamp sets, designer series papers, inks, wheels, embellishments, ribbons ... as well as misc. "things to stamp on", card stock salad bags, grab bags of retired card samples, old catalogues, a few non-Stampin' Up! stamps (gasp!) and some unfinished paper projects looking for a new home ... and it's all priced to go!
- when you arrive you can shop the tables and bag up your treasures; one of my helpers will total things up for you and hand you your shiny new copy of the 2011-2012 Catalogue and an order form.
- Then, come around the corner, find a seat in the shade and a cold lemonade and peruse the catty to your heart's content. Here's the exciting part: if you place an order on July 9th for the same amount of money as the retired goodies in your bag - then the whole bagful goes home with you FOR FREE!
- When you're ready to place your order, come on inside the house where I'll be waiting to assist you with totalling, taxes and payment options. If we have a line-up, you can do a quick make & take project using some of the brand new goodies from my pre-order while you wait your turn.
- And of course, it wouldn't be a Scrappin' with Donna Open House unless there was a draw, and prizes, and a display of new products and new projects, and a very special treat for those who sign up for one of my Fall clubs or classes, or for those who book an in-home workshop featuring the new catalogue!
- If you are interested, I will also be selling some fixtures from my Stampin' Studio/Classroom on July 9th ... stuff like tables, a counter top, storage containers, white boards, and more ... all the things that won't fit into my much smaller stampin' space in the new house. And since moving day is July 15th, any of these larger items will need to be taken home with you ... the Studio is the last room to be packed up - and I have to start the morning after this sale!
- Lastly, my daughter is participating in the "Weekend to End Women's Cancers" and to help her raise money for her hefty entry fee, we'll be selling individually wrapped baked goods, so please bring your appetite! Pledge sheets will also be on site, if this is a cause you'd like to support without the extra calories <grin>
Excited as I am for July 9th to roll around? It won't be long now ....